Re: A certain difficulty

From: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 13:57:46 -0500
To: "William Grosso" <grosso@SMI.Stanford.EDU>
Cc: "Greg FitzPatrick" <gf@medianet.org>, <xml-dev@xml.org>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

-----Original Message-----
From: William Grosso <grosso@SMI.Stanford.EDU>
>> (From http://www.w3.org/2000/calendar/clendar.rdfs which is not a serious
>> effort in any way - just a play with protege and full of junk)
>This link doesn't work (nor does ...calendar.rdfs or ...calender.rdfs)
>I'd like to see the project (though I think we've fixed the bug).

Sorry http://www.w3.org/2000/calendar/calendar.rdfs
now has global access as does the .rdf

>> In fact the fact that from Protegé's point of view  something is
>> a subclass of Thing is of course information-free.  It should
>> therefore be omitted from the serialization.
>>

>I think it is now :-). I just looked over a couple of rdfs files
>generated by the current version and there's no mention of :THING.

cool!

It looks as though others are way ahead in the iCalendar->RDF mapping game!
the game is over when there is

(a) an RDF schema online for the RDF voabulary, and
(b) a java class which generates triples from an icalendar message.

tim