Re: Semantic Web Hackings

At 07:42 AM 12/29/00 -0500, Dan Brickley wrote:
>Sure we have to make some simplifying assumptions, but then that's what
>the Web's all about

Bingo!

By Jove, I think you've got it. Now we can get on with the business of all
of us becoming trillionaires! As information becomes as
cheap/ubiquitous/unfettered/understood/accessible/+ as air and (to a very
limited extent) water have traditionally been, our "virtual wealth" will be
measured by the amount of starlight impinging our geosphere!

The cost of "staking out a claim" to this mother lode of
knowledge/information/interaction/+ is (in most practical senses) unbounded.

As Chief Seattle said about the Earth, we might now say "We don't own it,
it owns us". Not only are we all in this together and members of one
another, we can guarantee our right to accessibility - the millennium of
"The Accessible Planet".

--
Love.
                 ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE