Re: Putting context in RDF serialization

Jonathan Borden wrote:

> <Bag ID="context2">
>         <li resource="#S2"/>
>         <li resource="#S3"/>
>         <li resource="#S4"/>
> </Bag> [most of example snipped]

Ok that seems to work.  It does make us explicitly issue a ID to every statement
and explicitly place each statement in its context(s).  Do you really think
people are going to do that and/or programmers are going to program applications
to read and write it?

Whereas if we make it easy to record the intended context of our RDF statements,
I think it is more likely to catch on and actually be used:

<rdf .........   context="robustai.net:/topics/election2000USApresidential" >
      <description about="Bush">
              <wonThe>Electorial College Vote</wonThe>
      </description>
      <description about="Gore">
               <wonThe>Popular Vote</wonThe>
      </description>
</rdf>

This way we let the system do the work.   Isn't usability important anymore?

Seth Russell