RDF Frequently Asked Questions: input needed

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 18:12:02 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
cc: swick@w3.org

RDF IG,

We are currently gathering raw materials for an update to the RDF FAQ
document, http://www.w3.org/RDF/FAQ

I would be grateful for any grassroots input you can offer as
implementors. What questions do you find yourselves asking (and being
asked) most frequently?

some that I often encounter...

 - please explain the XML/RDF relationship?
 - what is 'metadata'?
 - who is using this stuff?
 - how can RDF-like data structures be stored/searched/managed?
 - etc

I suspect we'd have a very repetitious thread if everyone send FAQs to the
list, so replies to me please and I'll summarise any responses.

many thanks,

Dan

--
danbri@w3.org