Re: RDF Frequently Asked Questions: input needed

On suggestion from charles@w3.org, and before anyone sends me any FAQs,
I'd like to change my request and ask that FAQ input suggestions go to the
www-rdf-interest list instead of to me.

This list can't get much busier without traffic becoming a problem, but on
reflection Charles is right on this one: having all the FAQ
feedback/suggestions public will help us all get a collective sense of
what the issues are, which questions are most frequent etc etc

Apologies for the extra mail burden,

--danbri