The model as a bag of statements

From: Jonas Liljegren <jonas@paranormal.o.se>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 22:39:24 +0100
To: Stefan Decker <stefan@DB.Stanford.EDU>, RDF Intrest Group <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Stefan Decker wrote:

> Seth Russell wrote:
> >
> >Can't we just put a bunch of RDF in a RDF bag and assert a property
> >arrow from the bag to who authored it?
>
> And doing it the way you suggested multiplies the number of triples.

That should not be a problem. The model origin (model) could be stored
with the triples, but for the application appear as a bag of triples
in a read-only state. And you can then say whatever you like about the
whole bag, or any of the triples inside.

--
/ Jonas  -  http://paranormal.o.se/myself/cv/index.html