Method Calls in RDF

From: Assini, Pasqualino <titto@essex.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 15:35:59 -0000
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Hello,

I'm working on a distributed system called Nesstar (www.nesstar.org) that
uses RDF as its 'middleware'.

Currently I'm trying to define a remote 'reflection' API that would allow a
client to dynamically 'discover' which objects exists on a remote server and
what are their classes, properties and methods.

I'm using RDF/RDFS to code this information but while RDFS provides Classes
and Properties it doesn't provide Methods.

What would be an appropriate way of expressing them in RDF?

Thanks

  titto

Pasqualino "Titto" Assini
The Data Archive - University of Essex, UK
email: titto@kamus.it  AOL Messenger: tittoassin
office tel: +44 1206 87.43.33