Re: [wiki] New: RyansActivities

Hi Mark,

 > Have these changes made it into the SVN repository yet?

Yes, they have.

 > There's a custom rule in SimileReasoner to go about deducing
 > equivalencies based on owl:InverseFunctionalProperties.  It's kind of
 > a hefty rule.

I've noticed it's heftier than I'd like; drawing all the owl:sameAs
relationships between blank nodes in the W3C TR data set for equivalent
working groups takes around 15 minutes (on my slightly slow machine).

I did some pre-processing in cwm for that dataset before handing it off
to Longwell (partly to incorporate your suggestion about publication
year).  Maybe I should comment that big rule out of the Longwell code
for now and leave the time-intensive inferencing to pre-processing
steps.  Thoughts?

--
Ryan Lee                 ryanlee@w3.org
W3C Research Engineer    +1.617.253.5327