RE: person schemas

Mark,

Thanks for the links - those lists of people are excellent for using to
define which person is being described.

I wanted also to find a commonly used vocabulary (schema, ontology) for
describing people, not just ones from a recognized domain controlled
vocabulary.

I found: http://www.daml.org/ontologies/ one place to go to find various
general ontologies, from upper level approaches to more vocabulary styles.

	Andy