Re: person schemas

For the ePerson work we looked around at Person vocabularies. We did use the DRC
Orlando Person ontology for a while - which we discovered from the daml.org
repository. In the end we found it best to role our own and to partially link
ours to vCard, foaf and DRC. There's some notes on our experiences on this in
appendix 4 of the report [1].

Dave

[1] http://www.hpl.hp.com/techreports/2002/HPL-2002-328.html