FW: SIMILE PI phone conference, 20-Nov-03 1100 EDT/1600 BST

Sorry, of course I mean the 20th of November

-----Original Message-----
From: Tansley, Robert
Sent: 19 November 2003 19:27
To: Butler, Mark
Subject: RE: SIMILE PI phone conference, 19-Nov-03 1100 EDT/1600 BST

Don't you mean 20 November (not 19 Nov or 19 Oct?)

 Robert Tansley / Hewlett-Packard Laboratories / (+1) 617 551 7624

8.html
   What are the next steps? Who is going to do this?

4/ AOB

(Also apologies - I said I would have a new revision for the demo script
done before the PI call. I have not been able to complete it yet, and I
would be grateful for some help on data analysis hence item 3)

Dr Mark H. Butler
Research Scientist                HP Labs Bristol
mark-h_butler@hp.com
Internet: http://www-uk.hpl.hp.com/people/marbut/