RE: ungetable http URIs

David,

> Alternatively (and this is the
> approach I'd like to  see)

+1

I hope that we do plane to place information at the URLs so there is
something GETtable, especially if the URI is a namespace in which case
placing the vocabulary at that place would be good.

One of the reasons I have been advocating placing our namespaces in our web
palce is so we can place useful information at these points (the other
reason is that we should presume on other people's web space).

	Andy