FW: simile demonstrator storyboard

Hi MacKenzie,

Actually the papers are due on the 13th, which is next Thursday?

-----Original Message-----
From: MacKenzie Smith [mailto:kenzie@MIT.EDU]
Sent: 05 November 2003 03:58
To: Butler, Mark
Cc: Bass, Mick
Subject: RE: simile demonstrator storyboard

>The plan for finishing it is for the team to submit position papers, then
>use those position papers in a revision of this document.

Ah, ok, I'm planning to do mine on Friday and can get into what
I think we're trying to show from a functional point of view.

>So to turn it round, do you think it is okay to leave revising the demo
>storyboard until after the position papers have been submitted, or do you
>think we need to revise it sooner?

Well I suspect you're going to get position papers that deal with
the demo at a pretty theoretical level (at least for those who have
*not* been digging around the corpora for the past few weeks).
I just want to make sure you get a result that leads to an achievable
demo with specific steps and supporting data, even if we have to
make up some of that data to show what we want.

Since position papers are due to you on Monday I see no harm
in waiting until then for the next pass, but if you find you need
help turning it into an actual demo, let me know.

MacKenzie/