RE: FW: SIMILE call re: DSpace history system, 25-Apr-03

> 2. There are various documents and presentations that
> describe the History System as it exists today, and the work
> that we are currently undertaking to extend it.  I will
> package these up and make them available on the SIMILE web
> site, then post a followup note to this list with reference
> to those documents.

added and referenced from the SIMILE Home Page [1]:

DSpace History System
 <http://web.mit.edu/simile/www/resources/history-harmony/History%20System%20Overview.pdf> overview presentation |  <http://web.mit.edu/simile/www/resources/history-harmony/History-Functionality.htm> functionality overview |  <http://web.mit.edu/simile/www/resources/history-harmony/harmony-usage.txt> design notes |  <http://web.mit.edu/simile/www/resources/history-harmony/history-statement-of-work.htm> statement of work to extend

overview presentation [2]
functionality overview [3]
design notes [4]
statement of work to extend [5]