The LEEBER RDF editing

From: MacKenzie Smith <kenzie@MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 22:35:57 -0400
To: www-rdf-dspace@w3.org

All --

I've learned of another project we might want to look into
for SIMILE -- LEEBER is an open source RDF cataloging
tool http://leeber.sourceforge.net/

The company working on it is apparently in New
England (Green River Data Analysis in Vermont),
and it came up as part of a grant proposal I recently
reviewed -- they do a lot of work for the government.

Anyway, it looks interesting, even if it is written
in Ruby :-)

MacKenzie

MacKenzie Smith
Associate Director for Technology