Re: OCLC: RDF-DC Interoperability Testbed Project

Mark -- I believe Lorcan Dempsey (OCLC VP Research) mentioned
this work to me and said we might want to look into it for SIMILE...
the main people involved were Stu Weibel and Harry Wagner.
Would you like me to investigate and see where they are?

MacKenzie/