Re: Form Post from Firefox

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 08:54:33 -0400
To: Andrew Houghton <houghton@bright.net>
Cc: www-rdf-comments@w3.org

Hi Andrew,

I'm redirecting this from www-rdf-validator to www-rdf-comments
so it'll get picked up by any new work on the RDF specs, since your
issue seems to be more to do with the RDF syntax than the W3C
validation service. (except for the PNG thing...)

cheers,

Dan

* Andrew Houghton <houghton@bright.net> [2006-04-30 10:54-0400]