Re: W3C specification error

Thank you all for your feedback.
Although I hardly can understand what are you talking about
(when I raised this issue I was reading the specification for the
first time and never worked with RDF before), I really appreciated
the promptness of your response.

But please let me flow through a very simple reasoning (well, I know
you're right, this is not a polemic: I just hope that making more explicit
my erroneous beliefs will give you the opportunity to better explain me
where exactly my mistake is).

If a "statement" is the connection between a "subject" and an "object"
that consists in that "subject" having that "object" as the value of the
connecting "property", why shouldn't that "property" really be modeled
as an "rdf:Property", instead of simply being an "rdfs:Resource"?
Clearly, using "rdfs:Resource" allows you to model illegal statements,
but why should this be desirable? Why should illegal statements
exist? As to my point of view, a parser should detect it and raise
an error whenever an illegal statement is made... So, if my rationale is
wrong (and I really know it is, but it's difficult to me to realize why,
and that is certainly due to my ignorance), why the same does not apply
to the "type" property, where the "rdfs:range" is constraint to "rdfs:Class"
instead of being "rdfs:Resource"? Shouldn't be equally desirable to
model that something is an instance of something else that is not an
"rdfs:Class", if an "rdfs:predicate" can have an object  that is not
an "rdf:Property" (in both cases, due to an error)?

I know the following could seem a little stupid to you, but in my opinion
letting
the "rdfs:range" of "rdfs:predicate" being a not-better-specified
"rdfs:Resource"
just because reifications should be able to model statement errors is pretty
like
letting horses having "things" instead of "feet", just because someone could
erroneously state that a horse has four "frogs" attached to its legs - put
it simple,
it's conceptually incorrect...

Can you please tell me where exactly is my mistake?

Ok, that's all, I won't bother you anymore, I promise!
Thanks again for your great feedback,

Andrea