[closed] Re: four failing tests are incorrect

From: Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:04:46 +0000 (GMT)
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Cc: www-rdf-comments@w3.org

On Sat, 8 Nov 2003, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> The Jena test results include four failing tests, where the tests are
> incorrect: these are the two reported by Dave Reynolds, plus two negative
> parser tests in rdf-charmod-literals.

Thanks to you and allthe Jena team for this.

The two test cases in rdf-charmod-literals have been withdrawn in
accordance with the updated documents.

The two test cases reported by Dave Reynolds are in fact valid
entailments. I shall respond separately to Dave on those.

Please respond, CC:ing the list, indicating if these responses are
satisfactory.