Re: character encoding in RDF (including some new related issues)

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 16:09:12 +0000 (GMT)
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Cc: www-rdf-comments@w3.org

I've quickly edited the changes into a draft
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-syntax-grammar-20030117/
dated 7 November 2003

This is quick in that I didn't worry about HTML formatting, grammar,
spellings or link checks.  Those are for later on in publication
process.

It is a direct transcription of the changes I proposed in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003OctDec/0100.html
and includes Jeremy's in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Nov/0006.html

Can you please look at this and let us know if it addresses
your comments.

Thanks

Dave