Re: comments on 26 September version of RDF Semantics document

>pat hayes wrote:
>
>[...]
>

>>>1/ The major new issue I have with the document is the unsupported change
>>>of the entailment rules from informative to normative.
>>

>>Just for the record, that change happened a few versions ago; but
>>your comment is noted.
>
>Pat,
>
>We should careful about statements like that.  The entailment rules
>have been normantive in the editors draft for some time, but the
>first *published* WD in which they were normative was that of 05 Sep
>2003.

Oh, sorry.  I meant, a few versions ago in the set of versions that
Peter had looked at.

Pat

IHMC	(850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973   home
40 South Alcaniz St.	(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501			(850)291 0667    cell