proposed closuer of pfps-02, pfps-03 [[was Re: comments on 26 September version of RDF Semantics document]]

Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

[...]

> 2/ The removal of the translation to LBase is a major improvement.  I would
> have prefered different wording in Section 0.1 concerning this translation
> but can live with the new situation.

Peter,

That is good news.

For the record:

Concerning the last call comments you made on the RDF Semantics document:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-02
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-03

which concerned the translation to LBase, the RDFCore WG has decided to
accept you comment and resolved

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Sep/0267.html

to replace the lbase appendix with a suitably worded reference to an
updated LBase note.

Pat has since drafted the reference which you have reviewed in

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-mt-20030117/

Can I take it from your above comment that this resolution of these
comments is acceptable to you.

Brian