proposed closuer of pfps-02, pfps-03 [[was Re: comments on 26 September version of RDF Semantics document]]

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:29:40 +0100
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Cc: www-rdf-comments@w3.org, Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>

Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

> 2/ The removal of the translation to LBase is a major improvement.  I would
> have prefered different wording in Section 0.1 concerning this translation
> but can live with the new situation.

That is good news.

For the record:

Concerning the last call comments you made on the RDF Semantics document:

which concerned the translation to LBase, the RDFCore WG has decided to
accept you comment and resolved

to replace the lbase appendix with a suitably worded reference to an
updated LBase note.

Pat has since drafted the reference which you have reviewed in

Can I take it from your above comment that this resolution of these
comments is acceptable to you.