Re: XML literals, canonical form, and normal form C problem

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 16:19:00 +0300
To: pfps@research.bell-labs.com
Cc: www-rdf-comments@w3.org

Peter:
> My view is that the proposed changes to the documents, while technically
> sufficient, are nonetheless insufficient.

Hi Peter,

we brieifly discussed this thread at the RDF Core WG telecon.

The editors indicated that we had made changes to fix the more substantive
problems that you raised; but that you still said that further editorial
changes were in order. Neither the syntax editor nor myself are inclined to
make such changes.

(I at least would not see them as improvements).

We indicated to the WG that it was unclear whether you would formally object
or not.

We are not envisaging further changes concerning this topic before the planned
second last call.

Jeremy