Multilingual text in Schema doc

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 10:34:03 +0100
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>, i18n <w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org>, www-rdf-comments@w3.org

I had a phone message from Graham pointing out that the text in

Multilingual labels are supported using the language tagging facility of
RDF literals.

(and also about rdfs:comment) may not be strictly true in that richer
markup may be required for some languages.

I suggest possible alterantive text ( which I'm not precious about )

A language may be associated with a label using the language tagging
facility of plain RDF literals.  If markup is required to represent the
label, then rdf:parseType="Literal" may be used.