Re: base url for rdf test cases

From: Arjohn Kampman <arjohn.kampman@aidministrator.nl>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 11:48:10 +0200
To: Jan Grant <Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk>
CC: www-rdf-comments@w3.org

Jan Grant wrote:
> It's the line quoted above. Would "Relative URLs listed in this table"
> be explicit enough?

I realize now that I have misread the line ever since the working draft
of 29 April 2002... If I understand correctly now, the base URI should
be applied to the relative URLs that can be found in the table. I always
thought the base URI should be applied to any relative URIs that are
present _in_ the test case files. Sorry for that!

I would suggest rephrasing the line to:

     "The URLs of test case files in this table are relative to the base
      URI http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/"

--
Arjohn