Re: [closed] re: Pan-01

From: Jeff Z. Pan <pan@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 22:41:51 +0100
To: "pat hayes" <phayes@ihmc.us>
Cc: <www-rdf-comments@w3.org>, "Brian_McBride" <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>

Dear Pat,

Thank you for your email.

[...]

> I would be grateful, since time is pressing, if you could respond
> directly to the question whether the WG response referred to earlier
> is an adequate one to your previous comment.

Along this thread of discussion, we both understand that we don't share the same opinion on some
issues. I think I have made my points quite clear. Considering the timescale of the WG, I won't
raise objection to the WG response. But again, I would be happy if the WG could somehow inform the
users, who choose to use the non-layering style of RDFS, of the problems I mentioned in the
comments.

Thanks for your response so far.

Best regards,
Jeff
--
Jeff Z. Pan  ( http://DL-Web.man.ac.uk/ )
Computer Science Dept., The University of Manchester

[...]