Re: [closed] hendler-01 literals in parsetype collection

Thanks for the confirmation Jim.

At 07:58 27/03/2003 -0500, Jim Hendler wrote:

[...]

>>>If I use current RDF constructs I have no way to produce this as a
>>>closed list.
>>
>>You might want to amend this statement.  I think your point is that the
>>syntax required is ugly, not that it can't be done, Right?
>
>Sorry, what I meant to say in this sentence was
>
>If I use the other current RDF list constructs (i.e. not including
>collection) then I cannot produce this as a closed list.

I'm sorry, but I don't think that is right.  You cannot use the
rdf:parseType syntax to create the list, but you can spell out the
structure explicitly, e.g.:

<rdf:Description>
   <foo:listValuedProp>
     <rdf:List rdf:nodeID="head"/>