Re: Can RDF say anything about anything?

At 16:27 19/02/2003 +0000, Graham Klyne wrote:

>Peter,
>
>With reference to your messages:
>[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0148.html
>[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0175.html
>[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0193.html
>
>I accept a need for some editorial revision.  This issue has been recorded
>as WG issue pfps-15.

Sorry I missed this earlier, but pfps-15 is specifically about the primer:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0292.html

The issue

    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-15

concerns the sentence in the primer:

   [[
These examples also illustrate one of the basic architectural principles of
the Web, which is that anyone should be able say anything they want about
existing resources [BERNERS-LEE98].
]]

which Peter states is contradicted by the fact that not all graphs can be
serialized in RDF/XML.

This issue is independent of concepts.  If there is another issue with
concepts I'd prefer to track it separately.

Brian