Re: Comment on Test Cases

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:59:53 +0000
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com, Jan.Grant@bristol.ac.uk, www-rdf-comments@w3.org

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:50:10 +0100
Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com> wrote:

> > 3) The test case is the wrong type - it should be negative rather
> >    than positive, needs renaming
> >    solution: rename test case file to negative, adjust manifest
>
> (The test in the LC is negative, it should be positive).
>
> I believe the positive test is correct, the negative test is incorrect.
>
> Proposed solution:
> solution: no rename necessary, adjust manifest

OK.  However, the test case comment should be adjusted in that case.
It currently says:

<!--
 	Issue: rdfms-nested-bagIDs
        Test:  7
        Author: Jeremy Carroll, HP
rdf:bagID is forbidden on property element prop with an rdf:resource or
rdf:parseType attribute: the following is in error.
-->

-- http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/rdfms-nested-bagIDs/test007.rdf

Does the above need correcting?

Dave