Re: Two questions about bagid

At 11:43 12/02/2003 -0800, Tim Berners-Lee wrote:

[...]

>What is not clear is the use of going with the de-re interpretation.
>Whatever i  identifies, I don't know what the semantics are of a statement
>which involves i.  There don't seem to be any use cases either.

Dear Developer,

This is the process policeman again.

I think the second question you have raised in this thread concerns the
semantics of reification.  There has been some discussion and I'd like to
clarify whether this discussion has satisfied your concerns or whether we
should get a clear statement of the issue to go on the WG's last call
comments list.

Brian