Re: section 4.3 RDF Reification lacks RDF/XML examples

Brian--

Please assign an issue number for this, as I'd like WG guidance.  An
initial summary of arguments pro and con deleting that section might be:

Pro deletion:
* there are no examples that use RDF/XML
* what is said here is essentially also said in the Semantics document
* the topic is inherently difficult to explain properly
* this would effectively deal with another comment (from Bob MacGregor)
on that section (assuming text that isn't there can't confuse anyone)

Con deletion:
*  the reification vocabulary is still in RDF, and not mentioning it
might be misleading
*  there *is* a motivating example (the need to say something about a
statement), it's just not expressed in RDF/XML
*  a reason for including it is to explicitly point out that people
can't really use it for what they think they can use it for (however,
perhaps it's not successful at doing that and, as noted above, this is
also said in the Semantics document).

--Frank