Re: [jena-dev] Re: Use cases for Reification in RDF Triplestores

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 14:23:20 +0000
To: Bob MacGregor <macgregor@ISI.EDU>, seth@robustai.net, Dave Reynolds <der@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: www-rdf-comments@w3.org

I just noticed that this was cross posted to rdf interest and rdf comments.

Please don't do this.  rdf interest is for general discussion.  rdf
comments is for formal communication with the working group.    Pick the
appropriate list and use that.

Now we have a conversation going on with folks and I don't know whether
they are posting formal communications to the WG that I should deal with or
participating in a general discussion.

You can always post a reference to the discussion on the other list for
those interested.