Re: Last Call comments on "Concepts and Abstract Syntax"

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 10:07:10 +0300
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org, skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com

SubTopic: Informative/Normative

I made a small mistake ... :(

> 9) Section 7 Fragment Identifiers.
> This section (and many others) is not explicitly labelled as normative or
> informative (both deginations are used elsewhere). I assume this is an
> informative section, but I think it would be helpful to be explicit in this
> case rather than leave any doubt.
I believe we intended it as informative.

We have deleted the last occurrance of the word "informative" in a section
heading with the resolution of the social meaning issue. The other occurrence
of the word informative is in section 1

The sentence being:
Within this document, normative sections are explicitly labelled as such.
Explicit notes are informative.

I hope that that sentence adequately addresses this concern, and no change is
Please reply if this is OK.