Re: Syntax: please add N-Triples to the examples

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:21:00 +0000
To: Art.Barstow@nokia.com
cc: www-rdf-comments <www-rdf-comments@w3.org>

>>>Art.Barstow@nokia.com said:
>
> The examples in section 2 of the RDF/XML Syntax spec [1]
> should contain a link to the example's golden N-Triples.
>
> Of course, the RDF Validator [2] does have an option to
> generate N-Triples output but I don't think [2] is
> current with the lastest N-Triples spec [3] and even if
> that wasn't an issue my request above still stands :-).

I already have those triples, validated by ARP, as far as that is
possible to do (no datatypes in the version I have).  Indeed the
examples in the spec are machine-generated from the checked examples.

It will be straightforward to add the N-Triples output and as has
been suggested elsewhere, add these to the test suite if that seems
sensible.

Dave