Re: Syntax: please add N-Triples to the examples

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 20:51:51 +0000
To: Art.Barstow@nokia.com
cc: www-rdf-comments <www-rdf-comments@w3.org>

>>>Art.Barstow@nokia.com said:
>
> The examples in section 2 of the RDF/XML Syntax spec [1]
> should contain a link to the example's golden N-Triples.

I've added them to the draft at
  http://ilrt.org/discovery/2001/07/rdf-syntax-grammar/

as links example07-example21.nt for all the complex rdf/xml examples.

It was suggested that a section (appendix?) listing these explicitly
might be useful too?

---

In fact example01-example-06.rdf are also from full rdf/xml files
that are just cut using a script; see
  http://ilrt.org/discovery/2001/07/rdf-syntax-grammar/example01.rdf
for example.  I *really* wanted the examples to be correct, no
transcription errors.  I'm not really proposing making these
example linked from the spec; although they are in the locations
you would expect from this doc.

Dave