Re: questions about rdfs:Datatype [Was: RE: Seeking normative definition of datatyping]

Art.Barstow@nokia.com wrote:

> [...]

Well, if you print all the WDs out one after the other, and bind all the
pieces of paper together, they become one document.  I assume this makes
the whole thing magically clearer, independently of what the actual
contents look like.  (There *are* references between the documents too
--  hypertext, you know).

>>For an overview I suggest the primer.  The syntax is described
>>in the syntax doc, the concept of datatyping in the concepts doc, the
>>schema implications in the schema doc and formal semantics in
>>the semantics doc.

However, the Primer doesn't contain *normative* definitions of anything.

--Frank