Re: XPointer

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 10:48:18 +0000
To: Roland Schwaenzl <roland@mathematik.uni-osnabrueck.de>
cc: www-rdf-comments@w3.org

>>>Roland Schwaenzl said:
>

> Found the recent XPointer PropRec mentioning RDF.

Please can you give a URL for the document with mention.

> Can't find any mentioning of XPointer in the RDF Drafts -
> specifically in those sections talking about fragments.
>
> Have i missed something?

I don't recall our docs have any mention of XPointer.  Fragments are
discussed in RDF Concepts and Abstract Syntax
  5.2 Fragment Identifiers
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-rdf-concepts-20021108/#xtocid103660

and
  application/rdf+xml Media Type Registration
  draft-swartz-rdfcore-rdfxml-mediatype-01
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-swartz-rdfcore-rdfxml-mediatype-01.txt

Dave