"Including" other RDF and RDFS files

From: Graham Wideman <grahampub@wideman-one.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 20:26:24 -0700
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org

Folks:

I'd appreciate if someone could straighten me out on a couple of concepts.

1. "RDF File Include"
Is there RDF vocabulary somewhere to tell a processor "also retrieve and include this other RDF-containing file"?

2. Presenting a Schema to an RDF+RDFS Processor
What is the model (or rangel of models) for how a schema is to be presented to an RDFS-savvy processor?

Is there, for example, some convention whereby a block of RDF can say "This block of RDF abides by the RDFS schema to be found here", in the same fashion that an ordinary XML file can specify a DTD by which it abides?

Thanks,

Graham
Graham Wideman
Resources for programmable diagramming at:
http://www.diagramantics.com