Re: N-triple unicode escape: upper case?

>>>Jeremy Carroll said:
> Originally from Martin.

<snip/>

It isn't required that they are uppercase at present, but that is
possibly implied by the examples.

How about I define in 3.2

  [[where
     H is a hexadecimal digit in the range [#x30-#x39],[#x41-#x46]
  ]]

Would that suffice?

I can then point to that in the other escape sequences in the table
#x5C instead of #x5c etc. throughout for additional consistency,
although the latter is from http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml#sec-notation

---

I just donated some N-Triples tests to the RDF Core WG test suite.
Unofficial at present although I have separate confirmation they are
OK.  These might be useful to you, and good to link to/include in the
next WD.  Comments?

  http://www.w3.org/2000/10/rdf-tests/rdfcore/ntriples/test.nt

(which incidently I note I used all uppercase hex digits)

Cheers

Dave