N-Triples literals

From: Karsten-A. Otto <ottoka@cs.tu-berlin.de>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 15:04:47 +0200 (MET DST)
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org
Hello,

I noticed that the productions for literals in the N-Triples specification
(RDF Test Cases, http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-testcases/) has been changed to
allow xmlString and langstring. This should have a capital S by the way.

I applaud the addition of a language tag in the langString production,
which in my opinion greatly increases the expressiveness of N-Triples.

However, I do not quite understand what xmlString is supposed to be for.
Is this for parseType=Literal cases? Please add some explanations for
these new literal variants.

Thank you,
Karsten Otto