Re: Broken n-triples in primer

To address both points:

1.  Several people have made the point about breaking N-triples.  We're
breaking the lines in order to fit the N-triples on the page (if they're
too long, the usual browser presentation breaks them anyway, usually at
inconvenient points).  Would it be satisfactory to introduce the
examples with text such as:

"As defined, each statement expressed in N-triples must occupy a single
line of a file.  But if long URIs are used, such lines can get very
long, so for the purpose of presentation in this document, the three
parts of an N-triple are placed on separate lines, as shown below."?

If that isn't satisfactory, what do you suggest (I sort of oppose ugly
presentations too)?  Note that the N-triples spec forbids explicit *line
break characters* between the elements in the file;  it doesn't (because
it can't) forbid a *presentation* that shows each element on a different
line.  But if this is going to be really confusing, we'll fix it.

2.  The "N" in "N-triples" is there because N-triples derives from N3.

--Frank