TimBL: RDF assertions should be accountable

From: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@upclink.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 21:19:55 -0600
To: RDF Comments <www-rdf-comments@w3.org>
CC: <timbl@w3.org>
I remember Tim speaking about this at the RDF IG F2F (but I can't find it in
my notes) -- as I recall it was something like this:

    TimBL: We need to be sure that RDF has a clause in it that you can be
    held responsible for the triples you assert. We didn't do this in HTTP,
    and we should have.

    GK?: That's no good -- what if I wanted to have a page of myths.

    Aaron, others: Well then reify them.

Of course Tim was much more eloquent. Anyway, I wanted to get this saved.
Does it belong on the issues list?
--
Aaron Swartz <me@aaronsw.com>| ...schoolyard subversion...
  <http://www.aaronsw.com>   |  because school harms kids