Re: SiRPAC bugfixes

On Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 08:10:50PM -0600, Aaron Swartz wrote:
> According to your claim (following sentences do not apply), the spec would
> not specify what to do in such a case, so then anything would be valid.

That was exactly my point.  Of the online RDF parsers that
I checked (CARA, SWI-Prolog, Repat, SiRPAC, JavaScript,
SiRPAC and Rapier) only two gave the same output and none of
them set v to "".  So with my interpretation of the spec, all
of these parsers are correct because the spec doesn't say what
to do in this case :-).