Re: SiRPAC bugfixes

From: Art Barstow <barstow@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 22:21:04 -0500
To: Aaron Swartz <aswartz@upclink.com>
Cc: "Karsten-A. Otto" <ottoka@cs.tu-berlin.de>, www-rdf-comments@w3.org
On Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 08:10:50PM -0600, Aaron Swartz wrote:
> According to your claim (following sentences do not apply), the spec would
> not specify what to do in such a case, so then anything would be valid.

That was exactly my point.  Of the online RDF parsers that
I checked (CARA, SWI-Prolog, Repat, SiRPAC, JavaScript,
SiRPAC and Rapier) only two gave the same output and none of
them set v to "".  So with my interpretation of the spec, all
of these parsers are correct because the spec doesn't say what
to do in this case :-).