Re: rdf schemas 4 XML-Info, PSVI, & Schema components

James,

I'm replying to this so that you get at least one response from the RDF
community and don't feel your question has been ignored.

I personally don't know of any such RDF schemas as you are looking for,
though that is not a strong indication that there are none.

I suggest you try your question again on the www-rdf-interest@w3.org
mailing list - you might have more luck there.

Brian