Re: rdf schemas 4 XML-Info, PSVI, & Schema components

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 11:00:26 +0100
To: james.anderson@setf.de
CC: www-rdf-comments@w3.org, richard@cogsci.ed.ac.uk
James,

I'm replying to this so that you get at least one response from the RDF
community and don't feel your question has been ignored.

I personally don't know of any such RDF schemas as you are looking for,
though that is not a strong indication that there are none.

I suggest you try your question again on the www-rdf-interest@w3.org
mailing list - you might have more luck there.

Brian