Re: Proposal for clarification of RDF

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 15:34:49 +0100
To: Rick Jelliffe <ricko@allette.com.au>
CC: www-rdf-comments@w3.org
Hi Rick,

Thank you for your proposal.  The RDFCore WG is considering a range of issues
with RDF, one of which is how better to express the grammar:

  http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-formal-grammar

I have added a pointer to your proposal under that issue to ensure
that it is considered when we get to it.

Brian McBride
RDFCore co-chair