Proposal for clarification of RDF

From: Rick Jelliffe <ricko@allette.com.au>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 22:22:42 +0800
To: <www-rdf-comments@w3.org>
See attached a proposal for clarifying the syntax of RDF.

I have found it extremely difficult to pin down RDF's syntax
from its specs.  The reasons are well-known: the treatment
of namespace, etc.

To overcome these, here is a concrete and straight-forward
proposal which brings RDF back into mainstream XML
usage, and yet retains compatability (as far as I am aware)
with existing specifications.

The proposal is in the form of a DTD and certain conventions.

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe

C.T.O. Topologi Pty. Ltd.   http://www.topologi.com

Invited Expert, W3C I18n IG
Invited Expert (former WG member), W3C XML Schemas IG
Former member, XML Schemas Group.