rdfs:label and rdfs:comment

From: Mark Seaborne <mark_seaborne@stercomm.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 09:50:33 +0100
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org
I have an application of RDF which requires interchangeable, multilingual
labels and comments. Furthermore labels are reused across a number of
different classes and properties. Obviously I need to be able to separate
out the values of labels and comments and store them in another
rdf:resource. Consequently I find the restriction of range to literal for
these elements to be rather an obstacle.

I am sure that others will encounter the same problem, so rather than have
lots of different implementations of label and comment, what about simply
allowing them to point to another rdf:resource?

All the best

Mark Seaborne

Sterling Commerce