Re: Validation

From: Dan Brickley <Daniel.Brickley@Bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 15:27:06 +0100 (BST)
To: "\"Pasqualino \\\"Titto\\\" Assini\"" <titto@essex.ac.uk>
cc: www-rdf-comments@w3.org

SiRPAC itself only converts the XML syntax into an RDF graph. I believe
there's a demo on the W3C site that uses one of the various logic
engines floating around (Coral? SiLRI?) to do consistency checking. I'm
hoping to get a demo of such a thing bundled up to work with SiLRI in
time for WWW8 next month...

Dan