Re: Validation

Thanks Dan.

I just don't understand why the validation part hasn't be packaged together
with the Sirpac distribution (actually it might be, there is Validation.java
class but is not explained how to use it).

It's quite confusing to find references to functionality that is not
available or not properly documented.

Are you involved with the SiLRI development ?

May I ask you if you plan other releases of SiLRI (I hate mixed case names!)
?

I've installed and lightly used the current version and found it extremely
interesting.

For example I suppose that it might be possible to use Java Reflection to
build a JavaEvaluator or JDBC to build a SQLEvaluator.

The prospect of being able to use F-Logic to reason on Java classes or SQL
databases is quite exciting.

I'm also planning to use SiLRI to build an evaluator for access control
rules.

I'm working on a distributed system called Nesstar that will need a
sophisticated access control unit and I thought that RDF+FLogic might be a
nice framework for this kind of application.

Do you plan to improve the SiLRI documentation ?

Did you consider the possibility of making it an Open Source Project ?

I think you might find many volunteers for such an effort, the possibilities
of the tool are really endless.

Regards

  Titto