Getting started with SiRPAC

From: Nigel Byrnes <byrnes@prl.research.philips.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 13:05:15 +0100
To: www-rdf-comments@w3.org
Hi rdf-ers, a quick question on running the SiRPAC compiler,

Step 6 of the installation instructions says to run the parser as
follows:

java -Dorg.xml.sax.parser=<classname> org.w3c.rdf.SiRPAC sourcefile/URI

I think I am having a problem with the -D parameter (java error print
out found attached at the end). Currently <classname> is the path to my
sax parser, but I feel that SiRPAC is unable to access it because when i
use garbage for <classname>, I get the same error message.

Any advice is welcomed

thanks

Nigel

*********** command line error printout ***************

L:\SIS\SEA\Flirt>java -Dorg.xml.sax.parser=l:\java\org\xml\sax
org.w3c.rdf.SiRPAC example1.rdf
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassFormatError:
org/w3c/rdf/SiRPAC (Illegal constant pool type)
        at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:101)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:248)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$1(URLClassLoader.java:216)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:191)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:275)